May 28, 2008

May 1, 2006 The day that will never end

Mon, 01 May 2006

The day that will never end

It is not possible to capture the full experience of being here unless you were, so trying to write about this day might get long. So the day started out way to early with the kids being up at 7:15 a.m. yeah way to early. I got up long enough to get cereal and milk and I went back to bed. When i got up less then an hour later, I was met with a sea of Cheerios, not in just one spot, no ALL over the floor. I am going to make it as short as possible, but Cheerios, come on. When the mess was clean I went back to the Computer to work on designing my own web page. When I come back out, you would have thought that I had Learned my lesson the first time, no, there were black beans all over the carpet. I forgot to lock the pantry. GRRRR So round two of cleaning up. I go down stairs to find the cushions pulled off our leather couch and there were pringle chips smashed all over the couch and the floor. Needless to say I was prying that Scott would come home and relieve me of the insanity. To top it all off, Braden was caught red handed with a black crayon scribbling all over Tristens purple wall, he felt the wrath of Scott and is currently scrubbing the wall, and Scott wants to talk to me about having another kid. Please tell him that having another kid would be crazy. I say no and he says just pray about it. I do and I feel that another child would push me to the edge of complete and totally insanity. Maybe Braden will change when he gets older, but I have been saying that since he was 9 mo old, it has gotten better in someways but the path of destruction is just getting wider. Yeah so this is not one of the cute ha ha funny memories that will stick out in all our minds, but I wanted to share my day with all.

No comments: